- Copy Hebrews 6:10-19 in your notebook under WRITING
- What is it impossible for God to do? (answer: lie)
- Read about Abraham Lincoln.
- Watch the following video.
- Listen to Dixie Land, a song of the Confederacy.
- Listen to the Union’s version of the song.
- What’s the difference? Write it in your notebook under MUSIC.
- This Country of Ours chapters 80-91
- Our Hero General Grant, Pollard, 200 pages, L
- With Lee in Virginia Henty, M
- Abe Lincoln Gets His Chance 100 pages, everyone
- Read Hebrews 7:22-28.
- How is Jesus different from the high priests of the Old Testament? (answer: He didn’t have to continually offer sacrifices for people to be forgiven. Those priests had to make sacrifices for their own sins. Jesus didn’t have sin, so He was able to sacrifice once and for all by giving Himself as a sacrifice. There was never again a need for a sacrifice for sins to be forgiven.)
- Do the crossword puzzle.
- Watch this video.
- How can you tell an ape from a monkey?